via Joel Pinkham
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013
Thursday, December 19, 2013
We took a really large space, 540sqm and while we've been growing, we haven't needed to add to our Sydney team as quickly as we'd planned and we're only using about half the space. We've been subleasing to our friends at Sneaking Duck and The General Store (they're the agency who did our award winning David Jones store design) and it's been fantastic having other entrepreneurs and related businesses in the space.
So we'd love to have some more online retailers, tech startups and others to share the space with us. For $100/desk per week (ex GST) here's what you get:
- A desk, chair and fast internet
- Tea, coffee and access to our kitchen facilities
- Use of our boardroom for meetings
- If you'd like to join our regular lunch ordering you can join that at cost
- Joining a fun group of exciting Aussie startups
If you're interested in joining us contact me at email@example.com.