Some of the key day-to-day activities include:
- Maintaining our corporate network.
- Sharing your technical knowledge around the office.
Your education and experience clearly identifies that you have the following traits:
- An understanding of Web Applications, in particular Google AppEngine
- A love of all things python
- An understanding of TCP/IP stack and networking services such as DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, etc. (Experience working with Cisco equipment is a plus.)
- In-depth understanding of common UNIX daemons
- Experience with wireless networks, telephony and corporate PBX systems
- Knowledge of server virtualisation
- Experience with mixed environments (Linux, Windows, OS X)
- Interpersonal skills and a positive attitude/strong team player
The compensation for this role will be based on experience and availability. As with all roles at Shoes of Prey, lunch + snacks + shoes are of course included! The role will report into the Chief Technology Officer and will be based in our Sydney HQ.
If you think you have what it takes to join us, please email your resume and short cover letter outlining why you would like to become part of the Shoes of Prey journey to email@example.com. Please use the subject line "NAME - SYSADMIN".