As our business continues to grow, we’re looking to hire an Editor & Social Media Manager to join our growing team! We’re looking for a creative thinker and skilled copywriter, with a passion for shopping and style, who can effectively represent our brand through online and social channels
Some of the key day to day activities: Owning campaign strategy and development Overseeing campaign execution, including directing photographers and designers Developing content ideas to suit EDMS, blog, social media and website Assisting with PR strategy Social media community management across all platforms
To be killing it in this role and considered an A Player on the Shoes of Prey team, here are the 5 key things you’ll have achieved after 12 months in this role:
1. You not only live and breathe Shoes of Prey’s culture and values, you’ve contributed to growing and developing them. People on the team enjoy spending time with you and are fighting to be able to work closely with you.
2. You leveraged our audience across all channels to achieve greater conversions, click-throughs and shares than ever before
3. You developed and owned campaign strategy and have developed a detailed plan 3 months in advance for our content plan
4. You will be able to execute all written touchpoints of the brand (blog, social media, press releases, website content) with personality appropriate to that platform and in a timely manner
5. You will have mastered the Shoes of Prey tone of voice
Your work experience clearly identifies that you have the following traits:
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong interest in fashion, shoes and online shopping, and general understanding of business and technology
- Capacity to meet tight deadlines on short notice
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- A positive attitude and hunger to learn
- Able to write according to SEO best practice
- Experience with MailChimp, Photoshop and HTML would be helpful
The total salary package for this role will be based on experience, and will include super, bonus and stock options. As with all roles at Shoes of Prey, lunch + snacks + shoes are of course included! The role will report into the Chief Marketing Officer, will have 1 direct report and will be based in our Sydney HQ.
If you think you have what it takes to please email your resume and short cover letter outlining why you would like to become part of the Shoes of Prey journey to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the subject line "NAME - EDITOR", this is essential as any applications without this will be missed by our email filters.
Thanks and we can't wait to hear from you!