As our business continues to grow we're looking to take on an unpaid product management intern to assist our product manager Todd with improving the website conversion rate.
Some of the key day-to-day activities include:
- coordinate website development and technology initiatives
- manage design lifecycle: conduct brainstorms, prototyping, design reviews, user testing, etc.
- write functional specifications
- administer our JIRA project management platform
- attend weekly production meetings with Engineering, Creative, and Marketing teams
- review marketing and website analytics, compile internal company reports
- assist with monthly and long-term goal planning
The role would ideally suit someone studying a business degree who wants to gain some practical technology and e-commerce experience. Having also studied engineering/computer science would be an asset but is not required.
Shoes of Prey features one of the best shoe design experiences on the web. With such a bright group of engineers, creative copywriters and graphic artists, marketing specialists, and shoe crafters behind this website, there is much you can learn from an internship with us.
We're looking for someone with:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A great attitude and team player mentality
- Technical aptitude
- Enthusiasm for technology or e-commerce
- Achieved or pursuing a business or engineering degree
- Able to work at least 20h/week
- Minimum 3 month internship, ideally 6 months
The position is unpaid but will include lunch, snacks and of course, shoes! The role will be based in our Surry Hills office.
To apply for the position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pictures are from a recent Melbourne Cup-themed happy hour!