As our business continues to grow we're looking to take on an unpaid marketing intern to assist our marketing team in scaling our customer acquisition.
Some of the key day to day activities:
- Assist and work with the Shoes of Prey Marketing team on a range of online marketing projects
- Assist with article writing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Maintain and grow the Shoes of Prey e-mail database
- Design online marketing campaigns
- Analyse results of Shoes of Prey marketing campaigns
The role would ideally suit someone studying a marketing or related degree who wants to gain some practical experience. We have a world class marketing team and there's a lot you can learn from an internship with us. We've had some significant online marketing successes and in 2010 won the Online Retail Industry Award for Best Online Retail Marketing Initiative. As we continue to grow our team the role has the potential to turn into a permanent paid position.
We're looking for someone with:
- Enthusiasm and a passion for fashion,
- Strong writing ability
- A great attitude and team player mentality
- Achieved or pursuing a Marketing degree or related field
- Able to work at least 20h/week
- Minimum 3 month internship, ideally 6 months
To apply for the position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Pics are from Halloween in the office last week!