Salary: $40k - $50k (based on experience) + bonus + generous stock options + lunch everyday + snacks + shoes. If we hit our goals over the next 5 years you'll do very well out of the stock options.
Location: Our Surry Hills office.
To passionately create happiness is our first and core company value, is something we prioritise immensely and has been core to our success to date. We love going out of our way to make our customer extremely happy. Your sole focus will be the happiness of our customers, you will be responsible for ensuring they're the happiest in the land.
As our customer happiness team continues to grow, the role has the potential to develop into one that includes building out and managing this team.
Some of the key day to day activities:
- Engaging with our customers over email in the most friendly, fun and supportive ways possible.
- Doing the same with our customers on website chat and on the phone.
- Assisting customers who visit our office to try on, see and touch our shoes.
- Reviewing customer orders and sending these to the workshop.
- Working with our team in China to track and manage our orders.
- Helping develop and document our customer related systems and processes.
- A love of and experience providing truly outstanding, amazing customer service. We're looking for someone who is passionate about pleasing customers and is seeking a career in this type of role.
- A passion for women's fashion and shoes
- A fun, people loving personality
- A great fit with our culture & values
- A love of constant change and the fast paced mayhem of working in a startup
- Perfect grammar, spelling and email communication skills
- Attention to detail
The role will report into Michael Fox. To apply please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please help us spread the word. We'd love for you to tweet or post this link to Facebook (buttons below) and if you know of someone who the role would suit we'd love you to pass this post on to them. Thanks!
Update (3 June 2012): We've now hired for this role. Keep an eye on the blog as we'll likely be hiring for this role again soon as we continue growing.