My key takeaways:
- Hiring super A's - Super A's are well connected A level performers. They'll help your startup hire more A level performers.
- Try New Sh*t All the Time - be willing to try new things and equally important, be willing to publicly admit and rectify your mistakes.
- Try Before You Buy - where you can, offer new hires a 1 month contract so your startup can evaluate them before hiring permanently.
- Founder's Veto & Double Unanimous - Anyone on the team has the right to veto a new hire. Everyone has to say 'yes' to a new hire.
- One Mile Rule - Extra pay for people who live within 1 mile of the office.
- 4:20 - Anyone on the team can ask the founders anything about the business at any time.