To support Shoes of Prey's growth we'd like to hire a superstar, very experienced bookkeeper to work with us starting at 2-3 days per month from our soon to be new Surry Hills, Sydney office.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and number of hours worked. We envisage the role to grow as our business grows.
Package: Will include lunch everyday you're working from our office + snacks + shoes.
Job Description: Shoes of Prey is a fast growing company and with that rapid growth comes frequent updates and changes to our accounting and bookkeeping processes. Working in cloud based accounting software Saasu, you'll be responsible for:
- Keeping our books in order
- Monthly bank reconciliations of 10 bank accounts in 7 different currencies
- Managing payroll
- Tracking our Japanese and Russian revenue and sales
- Completing our quarterly BAS
- Helping us to report on key metrics within the Shoes of Prey business
- Advising us on the appropriate bookkeeping processes to be used in our business
- Advising and assisting us to develop new processes as we grow
As I've found, bookkeeping can be fun and for an experienced bookkeeper this role should be a great way to really test and grow your skills working for an exciting, fast paced online retail startup!
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please help us spread the word. We'd love for you to tweet or post this link to Facebook (buttons below) and if you know of someone who the role would suit we'd love you to pass this post on to them. Thanks!