Shoes of Prey is continuing to grow nicely so it's time for some more hiring. We're looking for another customer service wonderperson to join the team.
Salary: $40k - $50k (based on experience) + bonus (~20%) + generous stock options + lunch everyday + snacks + shoes. If we hit our goals over the next 5 years you'll do very well out of the stock options.
Location: We're close to signing a lease on new office space in Surry Hills, Sydney (blog post on that to come - it's an awesome space!)
You'll be working in a startup so your job is going to be mixed and varied. Your primary focus will be customer support where you will be responsible for ensuring our customers are the happiest in the land. Working in a startup so many different activities crop up all the time so we'd love your help with lots of those things, like PR and events, new product development, further developving our systems and processes and even business posts on this blog. And if you have ideas on how we can improve Shoes of Prey and you'd like to work on those, we're all ears.
The opportunities for career and personal growth within the business are yours for the taking. We have big plans for Shoes of Prey and if the business continues on the path that it has been there will be opportunities to take on all sorts of different tasks within the business such as developing systems and processes, training, mentoring and managing new employees and helping with marketing and business development opportunities. If any of this is of interest to you and you're good at it we'd love you to do it.
Some of the key day to day activities:
- Engaging with our customers over email in the most friendly, fun and supportive ways possible.
- Doing the same with our customers on website chat and on the phone.
- Assisting customers in the shoe showroom space we will have as part of our new office!
- Reviewing customer orders and sending these to the workshops.
- Working with Vanessa to track and manage our orders.
- Helping develop and document our systems and processes.
- Helping out with the organisation of events like the Bondi Markets and Sydney Fashion Weekend.
- A love of and experience providing truly outstanding, amazing customer service
- A passion for women's fashion and shoes
- A fun, people loving personality
- A love of constant change and the fast paced mayhem of working in a startup
- Perfect grammar, spelling and email communication skills
- Attention to detail
Additional skills we'd love but aren't essential as we can teach:
- Experience in fashion retail or online retail.
- Online marketing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords etc.
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help us spread the word. We'd love for you to tweet or post this link to Facebook (buttons below) and if you know of someone who the role would suit we'd love you to pass this post on to them. Thanks!
A Shoes of Prey gift certificate is on offer for the person who refers the person we hire!