Recently we signed up to Saasu as our accounting software provider. Why did we choose Saasu?
1. My friend Jeremy Levitt uses and recommends them.
2. Their software is web based so Mike, Jodie and I can use the software from any computer. We like the idea of 'software as a service' or 'cloud computing' and want to operate as much of our business online as possible.
3. Their API looks good, Mike will be able to integrate it with our website to automatically track sales.
4. They're Australian based so we're confident their software is suitable for Australian tax.
5. They've been around since the late 90's so hopefully they're here to stay.
6. Their pricing is reasonable.
Has anyone else had good/bad experiences with Saasu or any of their competitors?