We're gearing up to run a very small Shoes of Prey beta test so we can start working out the best method for measuring feet to get the correct shoe size.
If you're interested in participating, here's the deal:
- You need to be in Sydney so I can measure your feet. I'll also have you measure your own feet a couple of different ways.
- Mike's working on the shoe designer at the moment but it won't be ready for another few weeks. Rather than using that I can show you about 10 shoes that I have from the supplier, as well as a couple of hundred photos of other options. Together we can design your shoes in person.
- Because it's a beta test all the shoes will be AUD$125, about half of our planned price.
- Delivery will take about 6 weeks.
- If we get the size wrong we'll re-make the shoes in the correct size.
- If you don't like the shoes for any reason we'll give you your $ back.
Send me an email if you want to be part of the test and I'll arrange a time to meet up with you: michael ~at~ shoesofprey.comUpdate: We've had a great response to the beta test (thanks everyone!) so we're going to close it for now. We'll likely do another one once the shoe designer is built so keep checking the blog or subscribe to our mailing list and we'll let you know when the next one is good to go. :)